The Town of Salina Assessment Department consists of one experienced Assessor and experienced staff to assist residents with questions or concerns regarding their property assessment.
- Current Assessment Rolls
- Find comparable properties on SDG Image Mate
- Placement of an equitable value on each parcel
- Review of Senior Citizens, Veterans, Business and all other exemption applications
- Note: All exemption applications and renewal forms must be received by the Assessment Department on or before March 1, each year.
- Preparation of Payment in Lieu of Tax Bills
- Maintenance of accurate property inventories
- Coordination of Grievance Day, Which is the Fourth Tuesday in May
- Keep record of Tax Mailing Addresses