How do I report a streetlight outage?

Our streetlights are owned by the Town, but maintained by the New York Power Authority (NYPA)

If you have a streetlight out, please contact the Supervisor's office at 315-457-6661, Option 8, or email the Supervisor's Office

Please have the address where the light is located, and the pole number (if possible).

The Town is not responsible for lights in commercial parking lots. Please contact the building owner for parking lot lighting issues. 

What happens next?

We will contact NYPA to have them add this location to their list of repairs. NYPA comes in from Albany, NY, once per month to make repairs. Not all repairs on this list can be completed on the day they are here, so it may take several months for your problem to be resolved. We appreciate your patience.